Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Updates
02-02-20, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-20 02:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Updates
Is there a way to see the dates of the actual new updates. I’m off the boat now and because updates can only be done from a computer (not IPad) I do not know if I have the latest version. I am currently at a house with a computer to do the update. I have Lighthouse 3. I updated during the summer of 2019.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-20, 02:53 PM
RE: [CA11] Updates
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Freedom18,

The Software History table found on each product's lRaymarine product software update web page identifies the date that each software version (including the most recent) was posted. As you will see therein, there have been two software updates to LightHouse 3 for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs since August. The software update compressed folders for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs includes not only the software update .iso file for the Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD(s), but also the .iso files to update all other system devices which are designed to be updated by one's Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD. When in doubt, one may simply download the latest software update compressed folder to one's computer prior to visiting the boat. All contents of this folder may be extracted / copied to the root level directory of a microSD memory card. When introduced to the Data Master Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD, the MFD will in turn detect the presence of software update files, alert the operator to instances where a later software version is available on the card, and permit the operator to update the software within those devices.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply