Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom pro networked with axiom
03-29-20, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-20 03:58 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom pro networked with axiom
Hi. I have an axiom pro rvx, networked to an axiom via a RayNet cable. I have a preloaded navionics plus card installed. Can I view a fishing chart detail on the axiom pro (data master), and at the same time view a simple detail chart on the networked axiom? When I change detail selections on either MFD the other MFD also changes. Is the normal or can I work the chart details separately. Thanks Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-20, 04:05 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom pro networked with axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum belego,

It is indeed possible to achieve the desired end. However, to accomplish this, you need to first understand that page sets are shared among the system's MFDs. As such if you are opening the same Chart page icon on both MFDs, then any change to made to the chart selection of within the Chart application of one MFD will be reflected in the Chart application of the other. Accordingly, you may want to consider customizing the Homescreen to create a second full page Chart icon and name it in a manner to denote that it will display fishing cartography (ex. F Chart). When F Chart page is opened, you may then configure it to display fishing cartography, while the Chart page may be configured to display Detailed nautical charts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply