Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom - Different layout options...
02-17-20, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-20 02:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom - Different layout options...
Hi,

I found these pretty cool and various diagrams of the Axiom on a boat with different transducer options and builds.... I tried to find it today on the Raymarine website as well as the forum; I'm unable to find it. I'd like to get to the link to the page that shows the various Axiom layouts? I currently have an Axiom 9 RV with an RV-100 and wanted to see what my option are for adding a second transducer. I'll attach the picture I took to give you guys a better idea of what I'm talking about. Basically it shows a picture of a boat with an Axiom, RV-100 and TM275LH-W all wired up. It's titled "Coastal Single Station System".

Thanks in advance,

+ Joe

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-20, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-20 02:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom - Different layout options...
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Joe,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. The image which you have attached pictures and Axiom Pro RVX MFD. Unlike Axiom Pro RVX MFDs, the Axiom DV & RV MFDs do not feature internal 1kW CHIRP sonar circuity. As such, while the Axiom DV & RV MFDs may be adapted for use with the 600W & 1kW CP370 Transducers. Use of a 1kW CHIRP Transducer with an Axiom MFD would require that the Axiom MFD be interfaced to one of the following:
- an Axiom Pro RVX MFD
- a CP470 1kW CHIRP Sounder Module
- a CP570 2kW CHIRP Sounder Module
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply