Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] MFD eS75 Ground Trips Missing
02-23-20, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-20 03:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] MFD eS75 Ground Trips Missing
I have just updated my MFD eS75 from Lighthouse 2 to the latest version of Lighthouse 3.

Im trying to set up a Dashboard page with Ground Log and Ground Trips 1 thru 4.

Ground Log works OK and picked up stored data from Lighthouse 2.

Ground Trips 1 thru 4 are shown as available in the manual in the distance section. I assume they are derived from the GPS function as per Lighthouse 2. However they do not appear as selectable items in the Distance item menu on the MFD.

Am I missing something? These values are important to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-20, 07:40 AM
RE: [DG11] MFD eS75 Ground Trips Missing
Hi Moodysailor,

Thank you for your enquiry

The distance structure has been modified in LH3 and so has a different set up to that which you are used to in LH2

I will however check further into your enquiry, due to your specific requirements.
Regards

Derek
02-25-20, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-20 11:00 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DG11] MFD eS75 Ground Trips Missing
Hi Moodysailor

Further to my previous,

The manual / day / month / season trips are all GPS based. Only the values called "Trip" and "Log" are obtained from transducers with speed wheels.

The Manual and the Season trips are resettable at any time, the Day and the Month auto reset at midnight/ start of the month respectively.

These improvements were launched following user feedback we have previously received. The software has preceded the handbook and the handbook reference to trips 1,2,3 and 4 will be updated and removed.

Regards

Derek