Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 12 rebooting during start up.
03-03-20, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-20 05:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 12 rebooting during start up.
I upgraded to LH3 3.11.42 several months ago. Since the upgrade, when I power the unit up, I get the Lighthouse splash screen animation and then it boots to a screen with an acknowledgement radio button label “OK”. I can touch it, but it like the screen is not active. I cannot accept this button, and then the whole process starts over.

I can’t remember but I think it goes like this one or two more times until I can accept the OK radio button, and then the unit is usable and tries to get a GPS position.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-20, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-20 04:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 12 rebooting during start up.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dtfeld,

It is recommended that the Power ON Factory Reset Procedure be performed to the MFD. Upon completion, it is recommended that the MFD's settings be manually reconfigured rather than restored from a saved settings file. Should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommended that any chart card or microSD memory card be removed from the MFD's memory card reader to determine whether the problem persists. Should the problem abate when the chart card or microSD memory card is removed, then it may indicate a problem with the chart card, microSD memory card, or the MFD's memory card reader. The operational state of MFD's memory card reader may be tested by using another compatible microSD memory card and then testing the MFD's ability to save a screen capture, data backup, settings backup, etc. to the microSD memory card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply