Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] No detail on chart
03-10-20, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-20 10:23 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] No detail on chart
Have a E -95 that was updated with 81360-4 media pack edition last fall, nov 2019 and all worked well.
I went to boat this past weekend and it did not work very well in that there was no detail in the chart, no depth. So I went to presentation and click charts and it was in simple, I know there is simple, detailed and very detailed but I could not get it out of simple, it was locked in.
I am lost, do you have any ideas.
Thanks for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-20, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-20 12:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] No detail on chart
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum gatotom,

Please ensure that the MFD has been updated with LightHouse II v19.03 software and if not, update its software accordingly. If so and the problem persists, then it would be recommended that a System Settings Reset (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->SYSTEM SETTINGS RESET) be performed. Should the problem persist thereafter, then please specify the type of chart card which is being used with the MFD.
03-16-20, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-20 12:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck,
Well, I rebooted the default settings and all is well and I am sure by updating to latest software would have done the same thing. Thanks for your time.
gatotom
03-17-20, 12:25 PM
You're welcome.