Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e97 - Unable to connect to wifi
06-10-16, 08:52 PM
e97 - Unable to connect to wifi
I have a e97 MFD connected to a Seatalk NG network, a 418D digital radar, and a GX2200 VHF/AIS. On the NG network are four i70’s, an ev400 autopilot with a p70 controller, an itc5, and seatalk/seatalk ng converter. I have downloaded and applied the latest LH v17.45 software release and updated each component in the system as of June, 2016.
Since the e97’s installation, I have not been able to get it to connect to my home wifi. After selecting the SSID it attempts to connect and then displays a window with the following:
“Unable to connect”
“HOME-8D7A_EXT has issued an IP address which conflicts with your Raymarine network 10.0.0.3”
“Please change the access point settings or contact the network administrator”
Unfortunately, it doesn’t say which specific settings need to be changed. I looked at the Network connection details for my network, but didn’t see where the “10.0.0.3” address had been used and therefore would be in conflict. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-16, 12:09 PM
RE: e97 - Unable to connect to wifi
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mekoteak-olympic,

Please click here to view a discussion within this Forum in which this issue was previously addressed. Essentially, the Wi-Fi access point cannot be issuing addressing with the Class A addressing range (10.0.0.1 - 10.255.255.255) ... as these are (and have been for the last 15 years) used by Raymarine products featuring Ethernet communications interfaces. If uncertain about how to change the addressing range being issued by your Wi-Fi access point, then it is recommended that the documentation for the Wi-Fi access point or its manufacturer support team be contacted for the required instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply