Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Data Boxes
08-11-16, 08:29 AM
Additional Data Boxes
I have a C97 MFD. I currently have the two data boxes on the lower left corner that show time and time to the destination. Is there a way to display two more data boxes in the lower right corner? I would like to know distance to waypoint and distant to destination.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-16, 09:26 AM
RE: Additional Data Boxes
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum arcticspud,

With the exception of a page which has been configured to include a Fishfinder application pane, the design of LightHouse II software presently support up to two Databoxes to be displayed. In pages including a Fishfinder application pane, the side of the page having a fishfinder application pane will additional support Databoxes, permitting up to four total databoxes to be displayed within the page. If you have not already done so, you may want to consider customizing the Databar to add the data items of interest.
08-12-16, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-16 07:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
What I am suggesting is the addition of two more data boxes. Four data boxes total.

Thanks
08-12-16, 07:44 PM
arcticspud,

Your feature request will be logged accordingly to be considered for inclusion within a future a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update as well as within future MFD designs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions..