Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autopilot to mfd
01-11-17, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-17 09:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Autopilot to mfd
I am having a couple of issues with my Raymarine system. The system was installed here in Panama and had been working fine till the autopilot control head died. The system consists of 2-e125's (MFD's), 1 CP370 sounder module with 1000 kw transducer, ev200 autopilot with P70r control head. The problem started with the control head started not turning on. I could control the autopilot with the MFD's but I had to send the p70r back to Raymarine so I unplugged the p70r and sent it back. Now the MFD cannot find the pilot at all. Is there a reason for the MFD to not be able to find the pilot? I did not cap the connector to the p70r and that is the only thing I can think of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-17, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-17 03:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Autopilot to mfd
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum anovey,

It is recommended the unoccupied spur sockets of any Raymarine products or SeaTalkng networking components be protected with an A06032 SeaTalkng blanking plug to protect the socket from exposure to the marine environment. Regarding the MFD not communicating with the autopilot, it is recommended that you verify that the MFD which has been interfaced as a spur to the SeaTalkng backbone has been designated as the system's Data Master MFD (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->DATA MASTER) and that this MFD is powered ON when attempting to use the autopilot. If so, then please attach the Diagnostics_Data_...html file for this system to your response to this post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply