Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade
01-16-17, 04:49 PM
Upgrade
I have a2006 sailfish 2660. I have a c120 with radar that I would like to upgrade to a touch screen and get autopilot. And suggestions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-17, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-17 05:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Upgrade
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Chris,

Raymarine's latest generation of MFDs is the a/c/eS/gS-Series MFDs. Of these MFDs, the a, eS, and gS-Series MFDs feature touch screens. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the features which differentiate the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs from one another. I would recommend an eS127 or eS128 MFD for this vessel. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing replacement of and C-Series Classic MFD with an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD. As indicated within this FAQ, replacement of your MFD would require replacement of the currently installed radome or open array pedestal. Regarding recommendations for an autopilot, for power driven, hydraulically steered vessels such as yours, the autopilot pump (which dictates the other autopilot components) is based upon the steering rams within the system. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. If supplied with the steering ram capacity referenced within the FAQ, then it may be possible to specify an Evolution autopilot for your boat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply