Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to turn waypoints off
01-26-17, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-17 03:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Unable to turn waypoints off
Hi Chuck, I went down to the boat today and removed all routes and waypoints (most had been from an import from an older Legacy E120 series. Once I did that and then created 5 waypoints and one route, I am not able to re-create the problem. Now it seems to work ok in that if I hide the waypoints and routes on one screen, if I leave that screen and then come back to it, the routes and waypoints stay hidden. Same if I do a power down and back up.
If I hide the waypoints and routes on one screen (main chart screen) then switch to a split screen the waypoints and routes will re-appear and I have to turn them off on the new screen that I have switched to. Once turned off, If I leave that screen and then come back to it, they stay hidden and if I go back to main screen they continue to stay hidden. So that functionality seems to work ok.
I am going to leave the display off for a week and then check it again to see if anything changes.

By the way this system consists of 1 C127 display, Radar, Depth sounder and an I 50 depth sounder display on the fly bridge.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unable to turn waypoints off - torbenm - 01-18-17, 03:04 PM
RE: Unable to turn waypoints off - torbenm - 01-26-17 03:40 PM