Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C80 map question
01-18-17, 10:59 PM
Photo C80 map question
For the past year the map contour on my C80 has had square edges and is offset by as much as a mile. I tried a new navionics card and have gone through the menu too many times but can't fix the problem. Is there any way to solve this without having to upgrade to a new unit?
I was told the unit is probably reading the base map and it is either a setting I can change or the card reader has a problem.
[Image: RayMarine_C80.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-17, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-17 09:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: C80 map question
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Max Bottomtime,

I strongly suspect that the feature describe may simply be associated with the boundary of two chartlets within the Navionics cartography. In order to provide further comment, please configure the MFD's Databar to display the Cursor Position data item. After doing so, then pan the Chart application's screen to the location of the reported issue, adjust the Chart application's Range level to permit viewing of the reported feature, and then take a digital photo of the Chart application's screen and of the Navionics chart card's label. Attach these digital photos to a response to this thread to permit us to clearly identify the issue. Please additionally specify the version of C-Series Classic MFD software which is presently installed within your MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply