Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transducer Adapter Cable
02-11-17, 11:11 PM
Transducer Adapter Cable
Can someone tell me the part number of the transducer adapter cable needed, to attach an original style CP 100 transducer to the A128.
Also, will the newer model CP100 transducer hook up to the A128, without an adapter cable?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-17, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-17 10:07 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Transducer Adapter Cable
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Natch,

I suspect that you may be referring to a Dragonfly fishfinder transducer. The only transducers which may be interfaced to the TRANSDUCER socket of an ax8 MFD, eSx8 MFD, or CP100 are the eight transducers found here. These transducers each feature a locking ring to secure the transducer to the device's TRANSDUCER socket. While transducers designed for use with Dragonfly fishfinding products look very similar to those which are designed for use with the ax8 MFDs, eSx8 MFDs, and CP100, they cannot be adapted to be mated to the TRANSDUCER socket of the ax8 MFDs, eSx8 MFDs, or CP100. Transducers designed to be mated to an ax7/cx7/e7D/ex7/eSx7 MFD's TRANSDUCER socket cannot be adapted to be mated to the TRANSDUCER socket of an ax8 MFD, eSx8 MFD, or CP100 and vice versa.
02-13-17, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-17 10:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Chuck.
This is my first boat purchased, with the electronics installed. That coupled with the system being a Mfg other than Lowrance, has made things interesting. Always appreciate your guidance.
02-14-17, 10:08 AM
You're welcome.