Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar black box
02-22-17, 12:39 PM
RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar black box
It would be great if Raymarine were to offer a black box version of RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar so owners of non-Axiom Raymarine MFDs could benefit from it. I assume this is a "no-brainer" but figured it couldn't hurt to put in a formal request.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-17, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-17 02:12 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar black box
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Istream,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how, in the future, owners of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs may add RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar to their systems. As the Axiom MFDs need not be accessible during use (due to the MFD's last power state memory feature), I may very well install a 7" Axiom MFD in a remote location (as one would do with a black box) to add RealVision 3Dâ„¢ Sonar to a/e-Series system onboard my own boat. In the case of my boat, this addition give also provide my crew with something to look at while using the head. Thanks for the feature suggestion regarding the black box ... a feature request will be logged accordingly.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
02-22-17, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-17 09:03 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks, Chuck. While my crew would no doubt appreciate a head-mounted chartplotter I'd probably be inclined towards the black box ;o)
02-23-17, 09:03 AM
You're welcome.