Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yamaha connection
02-23-17, 04:30 PM
yamaha connection
I am installing a c127 and would like to hook up the engines, both 2004 Yamaha 150's. Not sure if they are new enough for this and just what is needed to complete the process. I still have one network connection available on the c127. Is there a reference or list of what is required in hardware to do this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-17, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-17 11:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: yamaha connection
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Sallysea,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should your engines support Yamaha Command-Link or Yamaha Command Link Plus, then it would be recommended that you click here to view the Raymarine ECI-100 Engine Gateway Compatibility web page and then click on the Yamaha Engines tab to view how the ECI-100 Engine Gateway may be interfaced between a compatible Yamaha engine system and a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng backbone to which the Data Master a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD has been interfaced as a spur. Should you be uncertain regarding whether your Yamaha engines support Yamaha Command-Link or Yamaha Command Link Plus, then it is recommended that your Yamaha dealer or Yamaha support be contacted.
03-02-17, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-17 11:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I contacted Yamaha and discovered that Yamaha engines model number TXRC cannot be connected to the MFD. These are 2004 engines.
03-03-17, 11:53 AM
You're welcome.