Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VoyagePlanner verion 1.3.0.11 MFD link
03-05-17, 12:49 PM
VoyagePlanner verion 1.3.0.11 MFD link
I have a Raymarine E125 that is connected to my onboard network, and I have two problems with the VoyagePlanner software (I just updated VP today) .

First it will not show any of my purchased maps even though it can connect over internet and show me my account information. When I try and locate my purchased products via VP, it just shows no charts at all. A small window will pop up very quick and then closes.

Second I cannot get VP to connect to my MFD (E125 running latest lighthouse) it currently uses wifi to connect to onboard router, when VP is connected to same router it does not find anything. I have even tried connecting to the shared wifi connection that the E125 has (this works with RayViewer and RayRemote) but does not work with VP.

Oh and the support email link listed in VP is incorrect the link in the product is Raymarine@custhelp.com.

Larry Smith
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-17, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-18 01:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: VoyagePlanner verion 1.3.0.11 MFD link
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Larry,

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing problems with the most recent VP release

Q1. Voyage Planner will not show any of my purchased maps even though it can connect over internet and show me my account information. When I try and locate my purchased products via VP, it just shows no charts at all. A small window will pop up very quick and then closes.
A1. It is recommended that Voyage Planner developers be contacted to address the reported issue, as there were specific changes relating to purchased chart which would involve the Voyage Exchange web site and your account information. Such issues should be reported via e-mail to support@charts.raymarine.com.

Q2. Second I cannot get VP to connect to my MFD (E125 running latest lighthouse) it currently uses wifi to connect to onboard router, when VP is connected to same router it does not find anything. I have even tried connecting to the shared wifi connection that the E125 has (this works with RayViewer and RayRemote) but does not work with VP.
A2. Unfortunately, Data transfer via Ethernet and Wi-Fi ceased to be operational several versions of VP / LightHouse II software ago. A problem report related to this feature has been logged and is being sought. Until such time as the problem has been corrected, waypoints and routes may be transferred between VP and the MFD via a microSD memory card.

Q3. Oh and the support email link listed in VP is incorrect the link in the product is Raymarine@custhelp.com.
A3. Thanks for pointing out this error. Raymarine has not offered direct e-mail support for quite a while. Raymarine's Forum has replaced direct e-mail support. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing other support options.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply