Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E127 Software Update
03-24-17, 09:36 AM
E127 Software Update
I am attempting to update a new E127 from the 16.47 version. The mfd refuses to acknowledge the SD card. I have switched positions in the card slots, and the results are the same.
Does anyone have any similar experiences or thoughts ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-17, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-17 09:45 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: E127 Software Update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum SEA DOG,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you have addressed the items specified within this FAQ, then:
1) specify whether the MFD can display detailed cartography from a chart card via each of the MFD's memory card reader slots.
2) specify the capacity printed on the microSD memory card being used to perform the software update.
3) using the computer take a screen snapshot of the contents of the root level directory of the microSD memory card and attach the screen capture file to your response.
03-24-17, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-17 02:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck

I purchased, downloaded and installed a 16 gb msd. The unit accepted the new data and reflected a 17.46 revision.

Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
03-24-17, 02:51 PM
You're welcome.