Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fusion MS-AV700 linked to E7
02-18-17, 10:00 PM
Fusion MS-AV700 linked to E7
I recently had to have my E7 sent in for a warranty repair. It was updated to the latest firmware. I can no longer control my Fusion Radio from the Fusion Link App. The Fusion is also at the latest FW revision. Is there a compatibility issue? Anything I can try to resolve this?

Thanks,
Darrell
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-17, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-17 09:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Fusion MS-AV700 linked to E7
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Darrell,

It is recommended that you verify that you have customized your MFD's page sets to run the Fusion app, rather than the Audio app. The Audio app is designed for use with compatible Rockford Fosgate stereo systems. Should this not be the case, then please specify which model of Fusion stereo head unit has been installed onboard the boat? How has the Fusion stereo head unit been interfaced to your system (i.e. via SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 or via Ethernet)? If interfaced to the MFD via SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000, have you verified that the circuit supplying power to the SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 backbone has been switched ON. Should the problem persist, then please respond accordingly and also attach the system's Devices List to your response.
03-26-17, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-17 07:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks, Chuck. The problem was as you surmised. After, the upgrade, the Audio App replaced the Fusion Link App. I switched it back and now everything is working...
03-27-17, 07:45 AM
You're welcome.