Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update to 17.46 causing problems
04-05-17, 05:28 PM
Update to 17.46 causing problems
I have an eS128 that I have designated as the data master and an eS78 that is the slave to the 128. Everything was working great on both units until I updated to the 17.46 software today. Now the eS78 will boot up to the the screen where it shows the 17.46 and the "Accept" button, but no matter what button I press, the machine just beeps at me and will not respond. I've tried unplugging the network and white spur cable and restart it and it still does the same thing.
Any ideas of what I can try?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-17, 11:17 AM
RE: Update to 17.46 causing problems
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Amberjax,

We're sorry to learn of the reported problem. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how this problem may be corrected. Should the recommended actions specified within the referenced FAQ not correct the problem, then it is recommended that the software update to the eS78 be performed again by powering the MFD OFF, inserting the microSD memory card containing the software update files into the MFD's reader, and then powering the MFD ON.

Should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommended that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply