Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom integrated to my existing system
04-08-17, 03:29 PM
Axiom integrated to my existing system
Hi, my system consist of a E90W with rd418hd,raystar 130,x10 pilot and anemometer and depht sounder conected to the backbone thru a itc5. My question is: if i add a axiom to my system would i be able to plug the radar directly to it and still be able to see it(the radar) thru my E90W thru the system? The reason for this is that i would like to have a extra back up screen so if my older plotter give up i still be able to navigate with the radar. If not possible what would be my option in order to get the same radar on 2 different screens?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-17, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-17 10:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom integrated to my existing system
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jepetof,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. As Raymarine ceased offering C/E-Series Widescreen MFDs several years ago, you may want to consider also replacing the E90W with an Axiom MFD.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-17, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-17 07:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks a lot, that answer the question. One last question, seams like there is no rj45 connector at the back of the axiom, how can i plug my radar?
Find all posts by this user
04-11-17, 07:50 AM
Jepetof,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user