Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] Fish alarm in LightHouse 3 software
05-08-17, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-18 08:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Fish alarm in LightHouse 3 software
Is it me or is there no way to set a fish alarm or set bottom lock? Just installed my unit over the weekend and hvae begun learning it but for the life of me I cant find these things. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-17, 04:07 PM
RE: Axiom sonar
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Cagillis70,

As you have suggested the Fishfinder app of the Axiom MFDs do not presently support Fish alarm. A feature request will be logged accordingly to consider this feature request for inclusion within a future LightHouse III software update.

The bottom lock feature is supported within a Fishfinder application page/pane displaying High CHIRP. When the High CHIRP page/pane is active the command sequence to execute Bottom Lock is MENU->SETTINGS->SONAR DISPLAY->BOTTOM LOCK.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-17, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-17 09:17 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks for the reply. I did find the bottom lock after I posted. The fish alarm is a big deal and I sure hope it makes it in soon.
05-10-17, 09:17 AM
You're welcome.
08-27-18, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-18 08:05 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hello,
whether it will be included soon Fish alarm?
Thanks
08-27-18, 08:10 AM
RE: [CA11] Fish alarm in LightHouse 3 software
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tsonkov,

As of the LightHouse 3 v3.6.32 software update, Raymarine has not yet added a fish alarm to the LightHouse 3 feature set. Several features found in LightHouse II software, including this one, from have not yet been rolled into a LightHouse 3 software update, but may be within the next year. Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.