Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What engine data
05-17-17, 06:08 PM
What engine data
My newer boat has a mercruiser with "smartcraft" technology and there are multiple ways I can get the Merc stuff into my NEMA2K network. I would like to know if my a78 will give me fuel in GPH/MPG and a resettable fuel used value before I spend the money. There is one system they call MercMonitor that puts out the data. Can my a78 display it? Which screen from main?

Does Raymarine offer anything that will plug and play for the fuel data I request?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-17, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-17 09:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: What engine data
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jack,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Both Mercury Marine's MercMonitor and SmartCraft to NMEA 2000 engine gateway (a less expensive alternative to the MercMonitor) both support interfacing SmartCraft compatible engine systems to a SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 backbone. The MFD's Fuel Manager feature (see Chapter 11: Fuel manager of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operating Instructions.) supports the data item's which you have specified.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply