Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam210IP Reverse Image Lost
06-30-17, 06:33 AM
Cam210IP Reverse Image Lost
I updated my MFD's to the 19.03 release in order to take advantage of the Navionics Point to Point navigation. In so doing the Reverse Setting on the Cam210IP has been updated back to the original default.

Without uninstalling the cam, how can I accomplish the Reverse Imaging Function again?

Thank You

Barry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-17, 09:10 AM
RE: Cam210IP Reverse Image Lost
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Barry,

Please note that while the LightHouse II software update zip file includes software update files to permit software within many of the systems other networked devices to also be updated, the LightHouse II v19.03 zip file did not include software update files to update the CAM210IP. Similarly, MFDs running LightHouse II software cannot configure a CAM210IP to operate in normal vs. reverse image mode. The CAM210IP is designed to be configured by networking the camera to a PC. The package of the CAM210IP included a CD containing the IPSCAN utility which may be used to determine and/or change the IP address of the IP camera. The CAM210IP's web page is then opened by typing the IP address to the address field of the Internet browser (recommend using Google Chrome). The default login ID for the CAM210IP's web page is "admin" and the default password is "1234".
06-30-17, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-17 12:27 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck,
Raymarine Service Nashua performed the conversion for me this past spring making the image reversed. It worked great until updating the MFD this past week. If there is nothing in the update then I can't explain why it reverted back to a straight image. I gather there is no way to reverse the image now except for taking it out of the installation and hooking it up to a computer and using the supplied software. But...will this happen again on the next update? Or when Lighthouse III comes out?

Any suggestions?

Thank you and Happy Fourth
Barry
06-30-17, 01:01 PM
Barry,

As the software update contained no files to change the CAM210IP's software, I can't address why the camera's settings would have changed. With respect to reverting the setting, the CAM200IP must be interfaced directly to the PC and to power (may be powered via a POE injector or from a direct 12VDC feed.