Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raymarine product is reporting that my Navionics subscription expired
05-30-17, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-18 02:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

As with Navionics+ and Platinum Plus chart cards purchased separately, the Navionics+ Chart cards bundled with Raymarine MFDs include a Navionics Freshest Data Updates subscription for the first year of ownership. After the first year, Freshest Data Update subscriptions may be purchased from Navionics (508-291-6000). Per product literature included with a Navionics product, Navionics chart cards are to be registered within two months of purchasing the chart card or MFD having a bundled Navionic+ chart card. On a monthly basis, Raymarine provides Navionics with a list of the serial numbers of the Navionics+ chart cards bundled with Raymarine MFDs which have been sold during that month. Reception of this list starts the clock at Navionics for each chart card sold. Registration of the Navionics chart card occurs through use of the Navionics Chart Installer program along with a computer having Internet access to update the chart card's contents with Navionics Freshest Data Updates.

In addition to maintaining the Navionics chart card with the latest available cartography, a registered Navionics+, Navionics Update, or Navionics Platinum+ chart card having an active Freshest Data Updates subscription is required in order to use any of the following Navionics cartography dependent features:
- Sonar Logging (Dragonfly displays and a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs)
- SonarChart Live (a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs)
- Dock-to-Dock Autorouting (a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs)

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed