The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom Questions
06-06-17, 12:20 PM
Axiom Questions
Good afternoon,

I bought the AXIOM 9 RV Multi-Function Display with RealVision™ Transducer, just installed at the boat and tried it in a few fishing trips, good technology but I’m having some problems with the equipment.

The main problem is the max depth of the real vision (90m, I knew of it when I bought it) I’m planning on improving the equipment by buying the CP370 sonar, the main recommended transducers are mainly through hull, which I don’t really like because I really like to keep the integrity of the hull.

First question, I called westmarine and they told me to buy the CP370 and install it with the CPT-100 transducer. Is this perception ok? What are the pros or cons? Will this combo work perfect?

Next question, when I got the equipment I told west marine I need Navionics + for Gulf Coast of México, they sent US card, they are asking me to call raymarine and make the swap directly, you think this will work?

Last questions, at some points of the fishing trip, the transducer is sending some crazy information to the display, attached is the picture, any thoughts on the causes? Maybe bad installation or inteference?

Thank you,
EM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom Questions - morfez - 06-06-17 12:20 PM
RE: Axiom Questions - morfez - 06-07-17, 02:09 PM
RE: Axiom Questions - morfez - 06-07-17, 02:46 PM