Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help. error message 'card in use'
06-12-17, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-17 02:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Need Help. error message 'card in use'
When trying to import a .gpx file of waypoints created with Voyage Planner, I get the message 'card in use' import unsuccessful. I have tried the original file downloaded from Outdoor Alabama and the file created in Voyage Planner from the .csv file. I have attempted this on 3 machines. e97, e127 and eS series MFD. They all give the same error. I have updated the e97 and e127 to the latest lighthouse version.
I purchased Voyage Planner after attempting to use the original file as well as one created using GPSBabel.
Somewhere on here or the old tech forum, I read where sometimes the file has to be changed using Excel or something to make the Raymarine unit accept it. I have been unsuccessful at locating that thread again.
The .gpx file will not upload because it is too large. However, I do believe it meets all the requirements like file name length and <3000 WPs.
Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Bernie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-17, 02:23 PM
RE: Need Help. error message 'card in use'
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Berine,

There are a number of constraints associated with waypoints to be imported into an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or Axiom MFD ... please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should your GPX file comply with the constraints specified within the referenced FAQ, then please respond with the file size of your GPX file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply