Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a97 mfd and e66020 transducer
06-08-17, 06:53 PM
a97 mfd and e66020 transducer
I have recently installed new electronics an a97 and a95 mfd's quantum radar; an E22158 st adapter and a transducer adapter cable for an existing e66020 transducer (fish finder, speed, temp). My question is that when I go to the transducer selection page it gives a large list of transducers to choose from. None of them is an exact match for the above mentioned transducer, how should I select, I have tried several and they all appear to work. Also will all functions work (temp and speed)?

Second question, is there a new transducer that could replace the e66 using the existing fairing?

Thanks,
Phil
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-17, 10:14 AM
RE: a97 mfd and e66020 transducer
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Phil,

Q1. When I go to the transducer selection page it gives a large list of transducers to choose from. None of them is an exact match for the above mentioned transducer, how should I select, I have tried several and they all appear to work. Also will all functions work (temp and speed)?
A1. Please note that e66020 is the part number for a fairing block rather than for a transducer. However, should this be the part number for the fairing block that has been installed with your transducer, then it would imply that a B744V transducer has been installed and should be selected from the transducer list within settings found within the Fishfinder application page/pane. Selecting this transducer would automatically configure the system to support Speed (through water) and Sea Temperature.

Q2. Is there a new transducer that could replace the e66 using the existing fairing?
A2. See the response to Q1. The specified fairing block is exclusively designed for use with a B744V transducer.
06-12-17, 07:07 PM
RE: a97 mfd and e66020 transducer
Thanks Chuck