RS150
Em-Talk B100 AIS
NMEA 0183-STNG Converter
SH GX2000 VHF
SeaTalk-STNG Converter
S3 Smartpilot
ST6001
S100

My network was operating perfectly. When I turned on the Axioms after the update, I can no longer see or select any data source for any function, like the RS150 for example. All source screens are now blank and have the following message:

"Manually selecting source of GPS (or any other function) is not supported while the following devices are on the network: E22158-SeaTalk-STNG-Converter S/N: 1032644 Please consult manual for more information."

I can't find anything in the manual or online that discusses this. Can you please help me solve this issue. I tell everyone I know that you are the best source for configuring Raymarine equipment or solving Raymarine issues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-17, 01:31 PM
RE: Lighthouse 3.0.66 Update Issues
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum wavedweller,

Should the software within the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter not be current, then the reported message may be displayed. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Until such time as the software within the ST-STng Converter can be updated, switching the MFD's internal GPS source OFF will cause the system to use GPS data from the RS150.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply