Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m232
06-16-17, 02:48 PM
m232
Hey Chuck just purchased a m232 to go with my new es128's, can you give me info on what i need extra if any to hook up camera to mfd's and use the pan and tilt option from my display. I just updated the lighthouse software last week. im not planning on installing a JCU.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-17, 01:31 PM
RE: m232
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Rick,

Unllike the FLIR thermal cameras which preceded the M100/200 Series thermal cameras, the M100/200 Series thermal cameras feature IP video rather than an analog video interface. As such, the M100/200 Series thermal cameras will be interfaced via Ethernet communications to the Ethernet NETWORK socket of one of the MFDs or to the system's HS5 RayNet Network Switch. However, while thermal imagery of the M100/200 Series FLIR thermal cameras may be presently be viewed by an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD running v19.03 software, these MFDs will be unable to control pan & tilt or control the camera's features until Raymarine releases LightHouse 3 software for the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs and the system's MFD have been updated with this software. Until such time it would be necessary to interface a FLIR JCU-3 to the Ethernet Network to control pan & tilt or control the camera's features.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply