Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamaha Gateway to Axiom
07-01-17, 12:24 AM
Yamaha Gateway to Axiom
Read through the info on the Engine data interfacing. I am still a bit unclear. So, I have the connections to my Yamaha 300 HP V8 connected through the Yamaha gateway as shown in the attached illustration. I have the data going into my properly connected and terminated NMEA 2K Network. And the NMEA 2K Net is interfaced to my Axiom 9 Master. Only Data showing on my Axiom 9 is RPM and Trim. All other NMEA data seems to be showing up (Haven't tested the AIS yet).

This is the Yamaha Part that I was told I needed to interface the data with my Chartplotter.

Yamaha 6Y9-8A2D0-40 NMEA 2000 Gateway

~R~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-17, 10:11 AM
RE: Yamaha Gateway to Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Randar,

Unfortunately, no diagram was added to your thread. Please add your diagram for verification purposes. While it does appear that some engine data is getting through, it is unclear which information is not. It is recommended that a custom data page(s) be created to display as many data items possible and then configure these pages to display each of the desired engine data items. Should any of these data items not be populated and you believe that the engine system is outputting these data items, then please indicate which engine data items you are experiencing an issue with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply