Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL70C not communicating with RC631
06-10-16, 02:50 PM
RE: RL70C not communicating with RC631
Q: I am going to take the ST1 cable from the converter and which currently runs to the 400G, and instead run it to a buss bar which will in this case be my #2 ST1 buss.

From #2 ST1 Buss, i am going to run the sliver, red and yellow to the ST6001control head. Also from #2 ST1Buss, I am going to run just the silver and yellow to the 400G course computer.

A1. Correct

Q2. Lastly i recently upgrades the ST1-STNG converters to something higher than 1.21. Do you have something that tells me how to dial back the upgrades? Or is it a simple matter of downloading the V1.21 on the chip and booting the MFD just like if i was upgrading?

A2. The downgrade should not be performed unless the reported problem persists. In that case, the download ST-STng Converter zip file would be downloaded to the computer, unzipped/opened, all files within the downloaded zip file copied/extracted and pasted into the root level directory of a microSD memory card. The Data Master MFD will then be switched OFF, the microSD memory card containing these files will be inserted into the MFD's memory card reader, and then the MFD will be switched ON to perform the update (in this case downgrade).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RL70C not communicating with RC631 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-10-16 02:50 PM