Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing shared brightness settings
07-06-17, 06:26 AM
changing shared brightness settings
I have setup my e95 at the helm to be on the same shared brightness network group as my instruments.
is it possible to change the day/night brightness setting of all these displays at the same time?
At dusk I would like to change the day white/color settings to the night red/black settings on my displays and then reverse this process in the morning.

now I have to go to each instrument display and the e95 and make this change.

thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-17, 01:25 PM
RE: changing shared brightness settings
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

While it is possible to control the backlight illumination level across a group of networked i50, i60, i70/i70S, p70/p70S/p70R/p70S, and the system's a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs via the Shared Brightness feature, it is not possible to change the MFD's Color Theme from and instrument or instrument Colors setting from a MFD. Should the i70/i70S and p70/p70S/p70R/p70S all be operating with the latest available Raymarine product software updates and configured to the same Shared Brightness Group, then changing the Colors setting on any i70/i70S or p70/p70S/p70R/p70RS should change the Colors setting within all of the 70/i70S and p70/p70S/p70R/p70RS devices within the same Shared Brightness group.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply