Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIS Target Vectors
07-16-17, 12:50 AM
AIS Target Vectors
I am not sure if this would be the function of my eSeries MFD, or the Navionics chart software, but I see no way to add speed and heading vectors to AIS targets. Is it possible to add them? I have seen other displays that draw them from the AIS targets and show CPA information, very useful, but my MFD only draws the targets. Thanks for any help or information.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-17, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-17 03:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: AIS Target Vectors
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Boatzguy,

Detailed instructions for displaying AIS vectors may be found within Section 12.5 AIS Vectors of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operating Instructions.
07-20-17, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-17 10:22 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck, thank you for finding that feature for me, I was thinking it might be a global setting to turn on all AIS target vectors. I am guessing the option to display them all is not an option without turning them all on individually, is that correct?

Thanks for your help.
07-21-17, 10:22 AM
Boatzguy,

Q1. I am guessing the option to display them all is not an option without turning them all on individually, is that correct?
A1. As you have suggested, target vectors must be configured on for each individual target.