Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NMEA 2000 log with Axiom
07-27-17, 01:18 PM
NMEA 2000 log with Axiom
Most of the other Raymarine MFDs allow you to see a log of NMEA messages. I'm trying to diagnose a problem where this would be really handy. But the Axiom doesn't seem to have this feature yet. Is there a target date for this feature? If it's not going to be for some time, then I may need to buy other hardware to get the same functionality.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-17, 01:43 PM
RE: NMEA 2000 log with Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum chesley,

Thanks for the Axiom MFD product feedback and suggestion. This feature has been logged. Such diagnostic features are not only of value to our customers and installers, but to our product support teams as well. We are hopeful that the diagnostic features within LightHouse 3 software will grow to eclipse those of LightHouse II software for the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. Raymarine is days away from releasing the v3.1.96 LightHouse 3 software update for the Axiom MFDs. Unfortunately, the feature which will not be included within the v3.1.96 LightHouse 3 software update. For those having immediate diagnostic needs, it is recommended that other diagnostic tools be utilized. Please additionally be aware that the diagnostics features of the i70/i70S MFDs, p70/p70S, and p70R/p70RS devices are all cable of listing other networked SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 devices.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply