Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presentation menu options
08-03-17, 07:16 AM
Presentation menu options
On page 219 of the LightHouse 17 multifunction display Operation instructions 81360-4-EN, section 15.17 Presentation menu Options, it lists among other topics; target depth, depth lines and range lines. I am interested in using these features on my A128 but in fishfinder mode under menu there is no " Presentation " listed. I do have presentation listed in the "Chart" mode. Do I have a way to use depth, target and range lines on my unit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-17, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-17 09:48 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Presentation menu options
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bill,

Depending upon the number of menu options included within a menu, it may be necessary to scroll a menu to view menu options which are not displayed. Should you examine the Presentation menu options table which you have referenced, you will find that it includes several note asterisks. According to the associated notes, the Range Lines feature is only supported when interfaced to a CP200 SideVision Sounder Module, the SideVision Channel is being viewed, and the SideVision pane is active. Should the MFD's Fishfinder application be configured to display the Sonar Channel or DownVision Channel, and should the Fishfinder application's Sonar or DownVision pane be active, then Fishfinder application's Menu will included a Presentation option (MENU->PRESENTATION) from which Range Lines may be configured ON/OFF.

Holding one's finger pressed over a sonar return within the Sonar application will cause the Fishfinder pop-up menu-item to be displayed. Selecting PLACE MARKER from this menu will cause depth and range lines to the sonar return to be displayed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply