Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CP100/CP200 "Selected Sounder Unavailable" on secondary screen
08-04-17, 06:20 PM
CP100/CP200 "Selected Sounder Unavailable" on secondary screen
Hello,
I recently installed both a CP100 and CP200 system. My boat has two e95 MFD's, one at each helm station. The station I have selected as Master works great and I can see the output of both the CP100 and CP200 simultaneously. However, on the non-master MFD, it just says "Selected Sounder Unavailable." Other screens on the non-master say "No sonar source available." On the Fishfinder screen, there are no options available under the Channel selection screen. However, on the diagnostic screen, the MFD is able to sense/recognize both the CP100 and CP200. I'm guessing this has something to do with you can only look at the CP100 or CP200 output on one screen so nothing can get confused with the equipment settings, but how do I switch viewership from the master display over to the non-master display?

Thanks,
Rdubs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-17, 11:33 AM
RE: CP100/CP200 "Selected Sounder Unavailable" on secondary screen
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Rdubs,

Please generate and respond with the Diagnostics...html file from each MFD.
08-27-17, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-17 10:14 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck - Went to the boat to run the diagnostic file and both the downvision and sidevision now show up on the non-master display. They continue to show up on the master display as well, so I can now view the sonar outputs on both MFD's. No idea why the non-master unit was giving me that error before, especially since it showed being connected to both sonar units. If I have any problems going forward I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply.

'Dubs
08-28-17, 10:13 AM
Dubs,

You're welcome. In systems having more than one MFD, it is recommended that when powering the system ON, that you not interact with any of the system's MFDs until the Data Master MFD has completed initialization.