Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom / LH 3.1 feedback / questions
08-10-17, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-17 04:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Axiom / LH 3.1 feedback / questions
Just updated my 9" Axiom a few days ago, and had some trips on the water to test things out. I had a few questions/observations:

1. Building a route - it appears you can only build a route when you click on a point on a map and then choose to do so. If you go into routes, and create a new one, adding waypoints seems broken or only possible by choosing your current location. I couldn't figure out how to add a new waypoint from there. If I pre-created waypoints, I could add them to the route, but that's not that easy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-17, 10:40 AM
RE: Axiom / LH 3.1 feedback / questions
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Steve,

I have verified that I was not only able to create a route by
- graphically by either touching a location or waypoint on the displayed chart, and by
- selecting waypoints from the MFD's waypoint list.

From the My Data dialog, selecting ROUTES->NEW ROUTE->Enter Desired Route Name->SAVE; ADD WAYPOINT->ALL WAYPOINTS->Select Waypoint within the displayed waypoint list->ADD WAYPOINT TO ROUTE. After all desired waypoints have been added to the route, then simply exit the Select Waypoint to Add to Route dialog to save the route.
Find all posts by this user
09-01-17, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-17 09:25 AM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom / LH 3.1 feedback / questions
Thanks, I will test again when I am on the boat.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user