The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom Navionics+ Charts
08-15-17, 06:46 AM
Axiom Navionics+ Charts
I can't seem to get my Navionics charts on the Axiom to look like they do on either my A98 or in the Navionics app on my cell phone. The A98 and the Navionics app on the phone look identical. But the charts on the Axiom look terrible. The A98 has a Navionics+ chip and the pair of Axioms (raynet-worked together) have a Navionics+ chip to share, both chips have the Navionics+subscription paid and are updated identically.

(use pictures 1,2,3 for these points)
1. land feature drawings are distorted use the drawings of the dock for an example
2. the charts on the axiom always have these little tic marks all over them whereas the A98 and app do not (i need to find away to shut these tic marks off they are terrible, I've tried every setting)

(use pictures 5,6 for these points)
3.look how in picture 5 the contour lines are black with a white highlight line around them, whereas the other unit with the same chart app open at the same time is just the black line
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom Navionics+ Charts - qbayle - 08-15-17 06:46 AM
RE: Axiom Navionics+ Charts - qbayle - 08-15-17, 01:41 PM
RE: Axiom Navionics+ Charts - qbayle - 08-17-17, 10:11 AM
RE: Axiom Navionics+ Charts - qbayle - 08-17-17, 12:50 PM