Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] axiom screen freeze
02-01-18, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 02:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] axiom screen freeze
gmckenzie,

Please excuse this late response to your post. On the advise of our engineering team, it had been advised that further troubleshooting of this problem be delayed until the LH 3.3 had been released, as the LH 3.3 software update includes corrections targeted at addressing symptoms such as you have described. That said, LightHouse v3.3.170 was released yesterday. Accordingly, it is recommended that your system's data be backed up, that the LightHouse v3.3.170 software update be downloaded and installed within the MFD's within your system. After doing so, it is recommended that Error Logs erased (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->ERASE LOGS), a Factory Reset be commanded (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->FACTORY RESET), that your system's data then be imported back into the system, and that the system then be tested again.

Should the problem persist thereafter, then please respond with the following and a new problem report will be logged:
- photo of the MFD's screen when the problem occurs
- description of the problem to include information specifying whether the MFD is responding to any screen / button commands
- system diagram identifying each of the products within your marine electronics system and how they have been interface to one another
- Logs (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->SAVE LOGS)
- System Logs (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->SAVE SYSTEM LOGS)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-18, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-18 01:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks for the reply,
just to make sure I don't miss anything when you say to load the "System data" back in, would that consist of the maps, waypoint, routs, photo's. Did I miss anything? I just want to make sure I don't forget to back something up by mistake.
02-02-18, 01:33 PM
gmckenzie,

I was referring to any data items (waypoints, routes, tracks) and/or files which you had stored within the MFD's internal memory which you intend to use following the installation of the v3.3.170 software update.
03-19-18, 06:28 PM
Hey just wanted to let you know that the latest software load took care of my screen freezing issue, works much better, thank you very much !!!
03-25-18, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to let you know that there was one unfortunate side affect of the latest update that did take care of my screen freezing issue. 2 out of the last 5 times I went out the unit would not respond to the touch/drag on off slider, I had to unplug the unit to get it to turn off, which means I also could not adjust the brightness. Everything else worked great though.
03-26-18, 09:13 AM
gmckenzie,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.