Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c70 replacement
10-10-17, 03:05 PM
c70 replacement
my C70 screen fades out, or doesn't always come on, but sometimes works perfectly, so from reading other forums I take it that that unit is failing. everything else works great, radar , gps, depth. can I replace it with a c80, c120 etc. by just pluging it in as the back of those units looks the same? I understand the e series would require additional equiptment??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-17, 12:02 PM
RE: c70 replacement
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tom,

The communications interface of each of the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) is identical, permitting the cables to be simply unplugged from the currently installed C-Series Classic MFD and then plugged into the corresponding interface of the C-Series MFD with which it will be replaced.
10-12-17, 04:03 PM
(10-11-17 12:02 PM)Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tom,

The communications interface of each of the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) is identical, permitting the cables to be simply unplugged from the currently installed C-Series Classic MFD and then plugged into the corresponding interface of the C-Series MFD with which it will be replaced.

Thanks! going to the Annapolis boat show this weekend and will see what they can do for me.
10-12-17, 04:42 PM
You're welcome.