Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom and Navionics charts
10-12-17, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-18 01:45 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom and Navionics charts
On the Axiom I am trying to access tide and current data and graphs from Navionics Platinum + ?
Any suggestions on this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-17, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-18 01:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom and Navionics charts
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tigerprawn,

As of the v3.3.170 software update, LightHouse 3 software does yet include support for Tide/Current graphs. However, tide and current data for the present time may be viewed within the Chart application's animated tide and current overlay feature. Raymarine has logged the subject feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update. As an interim workaround, it is recommended that tide and current graph be accessed via government tide & current publications or via one's smartphone (ex. from NOAA's Tide & Currents web page, etc.). LightHouse 3 software updates for Axiom / Axiom Pro MFDs as well as for eS/gS-Series MFDs are expected to be released at approximately quarterly intervals during 2018. This feature request has been assigned high prioritization.
11-02-18, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-18 03:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Has this update been made?
11-05-18, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-18 03:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum JSLExplores,

Per the LightHouse 3 for Axiom MFDs Software Update web page's Software History table, this feature was introduced within LightHouse 3 v3.4.66. I have verify that it along with the Find Nearest Tides/Currents feature are both present in LightHouse 3 v3.7.70.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2425]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-05-18, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-18 03:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I found it. It turns out if you're not zoomed in enough it doesn't show the stations. I don't know why they'd stop displaying as you zoom out as this would help you find tidal stations where you're heading easier.
Thanks for your quick reply.
11-05-18, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-18 01:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
You're welcome.