Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom + LH 3.2 + Fusion - disconnects
10-18-17, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-17 11:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Axiom + LH 3.2 + Fusion - disconnects
I have been using LightHouse 3.2 on my Axiom 9" MFD for a couple of weeks, and have not been able to get the Fusion integration to work reliably. On initial power up of the NMEA 2000 bus and all instruments, as well as power-on of the Fusion, I can see the various zones I have, and change the volume.

Within 1-2 minutes, the Axiom pops up a screen that says "No Audio Device found" and nothing except completely rebooting all devices brings it back. It will work again for 1-2 minutes, and then disappear.

I have a third party MFD that can always see the Fusion, and my original MFD (an es78) worked perfectly with the Fusion radio. I have turned off all other instruments as well other than the Axiom and the Fusion, and the problem still occurs.

I have a Fusion model AV-650.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-17, 11:19 AM
RE: Axiom + LH 3.2 + Fusion - disconnects
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Steve,

Unfortunately, we have been able to duplicate the problem within our offices as well using an Axiom MFD operating with LightHouse v3.2.97 software. A problem report has been logged to seek correction of this problem within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
Find all posts by this user
11-16-17, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-17 05:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you for the reply. I'm confused what this means - is there an identified defect? I can reproduce this at will, and have many many times. I am happy to provide logging, debug, or even access to the system remotely via VPN.

Fusion support is completely unusable with my Axiom and v3.2.
11-16-17, 05:06 PM
Steve,

Indeed, there is a software defect within LH3.2.xx software which may prevent remotely controlling a Fusion head unit or Fusion Black Box stereo from the MFD. When the software defect is exercised, the MFD will restart. This defect may also prevent the Fusion stereo device from being detected by the MFD's Audio application. We apologize for the inconvenience and expect to have addressed this issue within the upcoming LH3.3.xx software update.
11-16-17, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-17 08:31 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you, I will await a fix in an updated version.
11-17-17, 08:31 AM
You're welcome.