Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airmar DST800v transducer on Seatalkng
10-22-17, 07:46 AM
Airmar DST800v transducer on Seatalkng
I recently installed a new Airmar DST800V triducer on my boat and used a Seatalkng adapter cable to attach it to my existing Seatalkng network. When I powered up the system, the e95 MFD recognized a new transducer in the Speed section, but listed it as a DST200. In the Depth settings it showed nothing.
1. How do I get the e95 to recognize the triducer?
2. Does temperature show up somewhere on the MFD?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-17, 03:52 PM
RE: Airmar DST800v transducer on Seatalkng
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum daknecht,

Is the vessel presently located in the water?
10-25-17, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-17 08:54 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
No- I installed and tested it on the hard.
10-25-17, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-17 09:12 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
daknecht,

Regarding the Depth issue, please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. As the system is detecting the NMEA 2000 DST source, the system is indeed properly sensing the transducer.

Regarding your water temperature, please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Unless the system features more than one source of a specific type of data (ex. depth, GPS, wind, etc.) there is no need to utilize a MFD's, i70/i70S MFID's, or p70/p70S/p70R/p70RS Autopilot Control Head's Data Sources feature.