Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tide info
11-22-17, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-17 03:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Tide info
I recently purchased and had installed a network of 5 Axiom MFDs. I am using a new C-Map chart card and have the latest Lighthouse 3 software update installed. However, the only info I can get from the chart is the name of the tide station. Will this be available on a future software update?

Thank you,
Marc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-17, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-17 03:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Tide info
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Marc,

As of the v3.2.101 software update, LightHouse 3 software does yet include support for Tide/Current graphs. However, tide and current data for the present time may be viewed within the Chart application's animated tide and current overlay feature. Raymarine has logged the subject feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update. LightHouse 3 software updates for Axiom MFDs and Axiom Pro MFDs are expected to be released at approximately quarterly intervals and this feature request has been assigned high prioritization.

Please click here to view the FAQs posted on Raymarine's website concerning LightHouse 3 software updates.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply