Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] axiom 9 rv to i70s
12-11-17, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-17 10:41 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] axiom 9 rv to i70s
I have the axiom already, but wish I had gotten the 12. oh well! I'll be installing the rv320's this winter.

Looking at the i70s as a data display playmate to the axiom. This will be large enough to see AND keep it off of my chart.

Rather than me listing what I think, can you give me a parts list to accomplish this as well as the hookup?

Thanks!

Bruce
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-17, 10:41 AM
RE: [CA] axiom 9 rv to i70s
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bruce,

Products having lower data bandwidth requirements than MFDs, radar, sonar module, thermal cameras, IP camera, and SiriusXM weather receivers are designed to communicate via SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications. Both the Axiom MFDs and i70S MFIDs feature a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface to support such communications. Each will be interfaced as a spur to a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to construct a simple SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone from SeaTalkng networking components. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how devices having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface which has been terminated with a DeviceNet (M) socket / plug (e.g. Axiom & Axiom Pro MFDs) may be may be interfaced to a spur socket of a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone which has been constructed from SeaTalkng networking components.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply