Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Two axiom issues
12-17-17, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-17 09:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Two axiom issues
Hi guys. I just finished installing my new axiom 7RV, i70s, ray60 and a fusion ra70n radio. All on a newly built n2k backbone.

I have two issues.

1- When I first power on I can see and control the Fusion on the axiom. After a minute or so it tells me no audio device found. Any thoughts? Both the Fusion and the axiom are on their latest firmware.

2- I'm trying to check for updates through the axiom to the i70s and Ray60. Whenever I try it keeps telling me "unable to connect to Raymarine server." I've tried two different Wi-Fi networks and tethering from my phone. I was able to update my axiom this way a few days ago with no issues. What could I be doing wrong now?

Thanks everyone!
Brad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-17, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-17 09:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Two axiom issues
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Brad,

Q1. When I first power on I can see and control the Fusion on the axiom. After a minute or so it tells me no audio device found. Any thoughts? Both the Fusion and the axiom are on their latest firmware.
A1. Following the release of the LightHouse v3.2.[censored] software updates, Raymarine identified a problem within the software which would cause the symptoms which you have described. This problem is expected to be corrected within the LightHouse v3.3.[censored] software update due to be released shortly before or just after the New Year.

Q2. I'm trying to check for updates through the axiom to the i70s and Ray60. Whenever I try it keeps telling me "unable to connect to Raymarine server." I've tried two different Wi-Fi networks and tethering from my phone. I was able to update my axiom this way a few days ago with no issues. What could I be doing wrong now?
A2. Raymarine has temporarily suspended the ability to download software updates via the Internet. This cause for this issue is expected to soon be remedied. Given the near term release of the LightHouse v3.3.[censored] software update, you may want to consider waiting for that release to update the other components within your system.
12-18-17, 12:32 PM
Great information, thank you! I'll go ahead and wait. I think it's currently just the i70s that needs updating anyways and I'm wrapped up for the winter!
12-18-17, 01:35 PM
You're welcome.