Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Pro and Fusion MS-AC750
01-18-18, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-18 10:24 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Pro and Fusion MS-AC750
I just installed my new Axiom Pro 12" ChartPlotters and connected to NMEA 2000, where the Fusion is also connected and there are some issues controlling the Fusion.

Axiom Software Version: 3.2.101
Fusion Software Version: 2.00 Build 331

When the source is set to SiriusXM I can only control the volume and the "Mute All" features.

I cannot change stations, and I cannot see the channel list. The channel list is blank.

When I use other sources, I can skip/repeat, I can see song names, etc. Everything appears to work. The problem is just Sirius as a source.

Another bug is that if the stereo is rebooted, the Axiom reports no fusion system is available and never connects again unless I reboot the Axiom.

Any advice to get this working properly?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-18, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-18 10:24 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom Pro and Fusion MS-AC750
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rsqunit,

Q1. When the source is set to SiriusXM I can only control the volume and the "Mute All" features. I cannot change stations, and I cannot see the channel list. The channel list is blank. When I use other sources, I can skip/repeat, I can see song names, etc. Everything appears to work. The problem is just Sirius as a source.

A1. LightHouse 3 software does yet not support SiriusXM channel/program selection. A feature request has been logged to consider support for this feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update. Accordingly, SiriusXM channel/program selection would need to be performed via the stereo head unit or stereo system's remote (if installed).

Q2. Another bug is that if the stereo is rebooted, the Axiom reports no fusion system is available and never connects again unless I reboot the Axiom.

A2. Raymarine became aware of this issue following the release of the LightHouse V3.2 software update. This problem is expected to be corrected within the LightHouse V3.3 software update.
06-30-18, 09:53 PM
Has this problem been resolved with new software releases? I have the Fusion AV750 connected to the Axiom Pro with the device net cable. I updated the software on the Axiom Pro today with the latest and I can not change the Sirius channels. The AM, FM, and CD function work fine.
07-02-18, 08:42 AM
george123,

The LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 software update included SirirusXM program/channel selection via the Audio app. This feature requires that a SR150 be installed onboard the vessel and that the SR150 (vs SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner) be configured and subscribed as the system's SiriusXM satellite radio receiver. In this way the LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 software is now providing the same SiriusXM satellite radio functionality as had prior generations of MFDs.
07-02-18, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-18 12:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I am using the Fusion AV750 with the Sirius/XM SXV300 as my Radio audio turner. Are you providing channel tuning with the audio app using this hardware configuration?
I do have the SR150 only for weather no radio.
I looked at the new manual that is online and it looks like this will work with the SXV300 tuner.

Thanks.
07-02-18, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-18 12:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
George123,

Q1. I am using the Fusion AV750 with the Sirius/XM SXV300 as my Radio audio turner. Are you providing channel tuning with the audio app using this hardware configuration?
A1. Negative. At this time SiriusXM program/channel selection is limited to such selection via the SR150's SiriusXM satellited receiver. A feature request has been logged to consider adding support for the configuration which you have described within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.