Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Pro's Not Sharing Charts
01-21-18, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 05:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Pro's Not Sharing Charts
I have two Axiom Pro 12" RVX MFDs. They are connected to a RayNet HS switch.

The MFDs see each other and one is set up as the master.

Settings, etc appear to be getting shared correctly, but even though I see the Navionics charts as available on the seconf MFD, when I select it, the charts just are not loading. I see the default charts only, as if I had not charts.

I tried switching the SD card to the other unit and making it the master. Now the other unit does not see the charts.

Is this a known issue? If not, how do I begin to troubleshoot?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-18, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 05:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom Pro's Not Sharing Charts
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rsqunit,

We have had some reports of this issue? Are you using Navionics charts? If so, have you performed a Freshest Data Update to the chart card?
01-28-18, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-18 01:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Yes, I have the latest updates on the charts as of a few days ago (Navionics). I spoke with tech support and they have indicated this is a known issue now with the current 3.2.101 release and that it is expected to be fixed in 3.3, which should be coming out within days. Looking forward to fixing this issue so I can use both my plotters! :-)

Thanks Chuck!
01-29-18, 01:36 PM
rsqunit,

Thanks for the confirmation. As you have suggested, it is currently expected that the v3.3.x software update will address this issue.
01-30-18, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-18 03:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I have the exact same problem and have been awaiting a fix. Do you have a release date for v3.3.x? I thought it was originally slated for 12/17 and we're now approaching 2/18.
01-30-18, 03:23 PM
George,

Unfortunately, the release of 3.3 has slipped out from its initially specified date. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the latest information on the release date for LH v3.3.