Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Dragonfly 4 - diplay does not light up!
01-25-18, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-18 02:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Dragonfly 4 - diplay does not light up!
I bought the dragon in the USA 1 year ago and installed it here in Brazil where I live. I used it a few times, the last time I tried to use it, it did not work.
I already tested the power and the 12v power supply arrives in the connector, but nothing happens, the display does not light up.
Has anyone had this problem? I did not find Raymarine's representative in Brazil to send for repair.
Thanks in advance, Marco.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-18, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-18 02:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Dragonfly 4 - diplay does not light up!
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum MarcoDolis,

The most common cause of the reported issue is failure to hold the display's power button pressed sufficiently long enough to switch the display ON. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you have addressed the item in the referenced FAQ (to include testing its power/transducer cable for power at the cable's plug) and should the problem persist, then it would unfortunately appear that the Dragonfly display, has suffered a failure necessitating that the display be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply