Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] 3D Mapping
01-31-18, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 04:24 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG] 3D Mapping
Hi Guys,
Have a slight glitch and looking for some advice.. I have:
3 x Axiom 9, True Vision RV220 (p&s) & a B60 (20 offset)

I was running the internal antenna for GPS on the Master, however found drop outs .. possibly dash related metal.
So I installed a RS150 External Antenna…
When I enter 3D Scan, (using GPS Lock) it doesn’t map the ocean floor anymore, however it still does under “rolling”
Yet the GPS works fine for all other applications
Any way you could simulate this

Thankyou
Ian Hall
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-18, 07:08 PM
RE: [TG] 3D Mapping
Hello Ian,

One thing we have seen is some sounder views failing to draw properly after a software upgrade, until you either power-cycle the display. Occasionally we've seen instances where a display reset has been needed to put things back to normal (make sure you back up your data in Home > My Data > Import/Export before doing any reset). To do a reset, go to Home > Settings > This Display > Settings Reset.

If that doesn't solve the problem it may be that you've come across a software issue. In that case it would be good to know what version of software your Axioms are running: you can find this in Home > Settings. If you can let me know this, we'll investigate/replicate/resolve.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply